The Leading Edge—Energy Smart Show’s “2016 Premier” Energy Efficiency Showcase
Put yourself in front of an estimated 15,000 environmentally-conscience and economically-driven potential customers, at the “2016 Premier” Energy Smart Show, taking place at the International Centre, in Toronto, on November 4 and 5, 2016.
The Energy Smart Show is Canada’s first energy efficiency-dedicated consumer expo, custom-designed specifically for clean energy and energy efficiency product and service providers to communicate and showcase their energy efficiency value proposition to a proactive consumer audience.
Canada’s Federal Government energy proposals and the Ontario Government’s plan to spend $7-billion on sweeping climate initiatives in the coming four years have affirmed and boosted the general public’s interest in clean energy and energy efficiency.
Canadian consumers are increasingly motivated to adopt energy smart practices and are looking for products, information, guidance and examples of how to do it. The need for the energy efficiency industry to answer the call has never been greater.
The Energy Smart Show is where input meets output and is THE place for the energy efficiency industry to bring it on and bring it home.
At the Energy Smart Show exhibitors can:
• Showcase both affordable and aspirational energy efficient products and solutions.
• Build a market for innovative energy efficient products and solutions.
• Spotlight breaking energy efficiency research, technology innovations and new developments.
• Promote the importance of energy efficiency and its impact on both consumer energy use and greenhouse gas emissions.
• Provide a must see opportunity to “get with the program” and be part of the solution.
The “2016 Premier” Energy Smart Show is featuring:
• Energy efficient products and services.
• A Net Zero home framework, showcase and how-to.
• Clean energy efficient vehicles.
• EE technology and innovation.
• Renewable energy solutions at the consumer level
• Keynote speakers, presentations, demonstrations, breaking developments, how-to’s ….
• Assessments (Home Energy)
• Big Box Retail
• Building Materials (e.g. roofing, Insulation)
• Energy Providers (Utilities)
• Financial Institutions
• Government (municipal, prov, fed)
• Home Automation
• Renewables (solar, wind, geothermal)
• Tiny Homes
• Windows and Doors (Fenestration)
Find out how you can be part of it! Contact Marisa Florio, National Sales Manager, at 647-633-8002, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: www.energysmartshow.com