Energy Efficiency Means Business November 18, 2014
CEEA has created an opportunity for companies and organizations to speak directly to national decision-makers about the business of energy efficiency. Placed in groups of three with a minimum of four to five meetings, you can help educate policy makers about the importance of the US$300 global energy efficiency marketplace. Let’s discuss how to leverage that growth in Canada as we continue to generate jobs and energy savings.
Meet Key Decision-Makers
- Assistant Deputy Ministers from Environment Canada, Natural Resources Canada, Public Works and Government Services Canada and more
- Prime Minister’s Office Staff (PMO)
- Government and Opposition Members of Parliament
- Senior public servants
- Political advisors
Benefits of Meeting that Matter
- Raise awareness of your organization’s unique energy efficiency policy concerns
- Make the economic case for energy efficiency with the Government of Canada
- Present new ideas to policy makers that focus on energy efficiency
- Recommend the importance of the federal government maintaining the Office of Energy Efficiency within Natural Resources Canada
- Better understand the viewpoints of Opposition MPs
Register Now — Space is Limited!
|CEEA Members||Free + travel costs|
|Sponsors||Free + travel costs|
|Non-members||$1000 + travel costs|
To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group hotel: CEEA has a preferred rate of $159-$179 per night at the Lord Elgin Hotel; to reserve call 1-800-267-4298, 613-235-3333 or email email@example.com and mention the Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance (CEEA) special rate which is available until October 18.
Control Room Sponsor
National Digital Media Sponsor