The Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance (CEEA) is the country’s leading independent advocate promoting the economic and environmental benefits of energy efficiency. The not-for-profit works with the federal and provincial governments, and stakeholders, to ensure energy efficiency is a priority for all sectors of the economy. By monitoring, examining and developing energy efficient public policy ideas, programs and standards, CEEA is an effective resource for policy makers, businesses, consumers, energy companies and environmental groups.
What We Do
- Provide research on energy efficiency issues and its advancement
- Create networking opportunities for members and stakeholders
- Support effective energy efficiency policies, programs, codes and standards
- Help members develop, promote and deliver energy efficient products and services
- Raise awareness about energy efficiency across all sectors of the Canadian economy
CEEA’s members include large international corporations, Canadian utilities and a wide variety of energy efficiency associations including the Canadian Construction Association, ElectroFed, HRAI and Mechanical Contractors of Canada. Representing almost 25,000 like-minded industry members, CEEA is proud to advance a strong voice for energy efficiency. For more information see Our Members.
CEEA was established in 1995 to increase competitiveness and environmental protections and improve how stakeholders collaborated to promote energy efficiency in Canada.